Tuesday, 8 April 2014

ANNA's HEART translations



It’s April~!

It’s April, now ✨
How was the Hanami, guys❓
First, at the end of March, I went to the Billabong event in Naeba ❤︎

The event was exciting!
The crowd of people, good music and nature made it really exciting ❤︎

Even though I had never seen this person, we took a picture together and I was super excited ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Even though it rained all day long, the next day, we all went snowboarding❗️❗️❗️

And this is the birthday cake as a surprise from Billabong ❤︎

And this full wetsuit ❤︎

There it is ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
If you take a closer look, there’s I’m Really Mermaid written ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ ✨✨✨
I’m so so happy and now I want to go diving ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
I really want to thank Billabong!
I also feel like this is a brand I want to take care of once again❗️

Entering April…

First work was fun ❤︎
Shooting for moussy❗️
I was allowed to wear cute clothes and the location was really brightly lit on the first day of April✨

I’m looking forward to the end ❤︎

During the shooting of Hirunandesu, I could go to the backstage of the Four Seasons troupe for the Little Mermaid shooting ❤︎

Rejuvenating water cleansing ❤︎

Look, look, it’s the Ariel version ❤︎❤︎❤︎
It’s a brand new package with Disney characters❗️❗️❗️Try to check them up ✨✨✨

FRANÇAIS : C'est Avril~ ! -  Avril commence... - Eau nettoyante 

Avril~ !

Nous sommes en avril maintenant  ✨ 
Comment était votre Hanami ?
Tout d’abord, fin Mars, je suis allé à l’évènement Billabong organisé à Naeba ❤︎

Cet événement était super !
Le public, la bonne musique et la nature ont fait de que c’était vraiment génial  ❤︎

Même si je n’avais jamais vu cette personne,  nous avons pris une photo ensemble et j’étais vraiment contente ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Même s’il a plu tout la journée, le lendemain, nous sommes tous aller faire du snowboard ❗️❗️❗️

Et c’est le gâteau d’anniversaire surprise de Billabong ❤︎

Et cette combinaison de plongée ❤︎

La voilà ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ 
Si vous regardez de plus près, il y a « Je suis une sirène » d’écrit ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ ✨✨✨
Je suis si contente et maintenant je veux aller faire de la plonger ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ 
Je remercie vraiment Billabong ! 
C’est une marque dont j’aimerais prendre soin encore une fois ❗️

Avril commence…

Le premier travail était amusant ❤︎ 
C’était une shooting pour moussy ❗
J’étais autorisée à porter de beaux vêtements et l’emplacement était joviale pour le premier jour d’avril ✨

J’attends avec impatience la fin ❤
︎
Pendant le shotting de Hirunandesu, je pouvais aller voir les coulisses de la troupe des Quatre Saisons pour le shooting de la Petite Sirène.

Eau nettoyante ❤︎

Regardez, Regardez, c’est la version d’Ariel ❤︎❤︎❤︎ 
C’est un tout nouveau pack avec les personnages de Disney ❗️❗️❗️ 
Essayez de les trouver ✨✨✨

No comments:

Post a Comment