Friday 17 April 2015

LOEWE Party

First of all, I want to apologize to you all because I update the blog very irregularly, not because I'm busy this time but just lazy. I will try to update it each time I find something official, from now on. (m。_ _)/

So now, to come back to Anna, on the night of the 14th, she was invited to a party held up by the home entertainment company LOEWE, along with the model Nanao and Louis Kurihara. 

Tout d'abord, nous nous excusons parce qu'on mets à jour le blog très irrégulièrement parce qu'on est occupés et un peu flemmard. On essayera de mettre à jour à chaque fois qu'on trouve des informations officielles maintenant (m。_ _)/

Donc pour en revenir à Anna, la nuit du, elle était invitée à la soirée organisée par la compagnie LOEWE, avec les mannequins Nanao et Louis Kurihara.


No comments:

Post a Comment