Friday 29 May 2015

New promotional picture for GONIN Saga

Hey guys!! We're so sorry for the lack of update recently but I haven't been in the best mood and Benjamin had to deal with exams but from now on, we will try to be back with at least the translations. Now before I start putting everything up to date, I needed to show you this new promo picture for Gonin Saga I just found!! I'm just so excited and bless the person who thought leaving Anna's tattoos in their place was a good idea!

Bonjour !! Nous sommes désolé pour le manque d'info ces derniers temps mais Carine n'était pas super bien et moi j'étais en plein partiel. Nous allons essayer d'être de retour dès que possible, avec au moins les traductions ! Maintenant, avant que nous commencions à mettre tout à jour, on avait besoin de vous montrer cette photo de Gonin Saga qu'on vient de trouver!! On peut y voir les tatouages d'Anna ! ☻♥


Credits: Natalie.mu

No comments:

Post a Comment