Wednesday 20 August 2014

ANNA's HEART translation

Everyone

Cheers for the first day of hard work⭐️
After today's magazine photoshoot, I went home, prepared the meal, ate and took a bath‼️
I'll take a little rest before tomorrow's jacket shooting
I'm leaving home tonight at one o'clock
I'll sleep a little‼️

Today

The shooting was really a lot of fun because it took fun with the photographer Shimo-chan whom I hadn't seen in a while‼️

Today

Shimo-chan is really a gifted photographer

Lovely

This is our favorite photographer!
For your dining pleasure!

FRANÇAIS :

Tout le monde

Encouragements pour le premier jour de travail⭐️
Après le photoshoot d'un magazine aujourd'hui, je suis rentré à la maison, j'ai préparé le repas, mangé et pris un bain‼️
Je vais me reposer un peu avant le photoshoot de la jacket demain
Je pars de la maison à 1 heure du matin
Je vais dormir un peu!!

Aujourd'hui

Le shooting était vraiment amusant parce qu'il y avait le photographe Shimo-chan que je n'avais pas vu depuis longtemps!!

Aujourd'hui

Shimo-chan est vraiment un photographe talentueux

Adorable

C'est notre photographe préféré!
Pour votre plus grand plaisir!

No comments:

Post a Comment