Wednesday, 5 March 2014

ANNA's HEART translations



Late

Noguchi Tsuyoshi-san’s brand was launched, I’m really happy to be able to wear such a cool brand!

As everyone knows, An-san made a surprise appearance on stage for Mikan-chan (laughs)
Mikan-chan cried (laughs) It’s so cute❗️
I like people with such a beautiful and honest heart

While I was backstage, I received a Hello Kitty bathrobe from Peach John ❤︎

I’m grateful that I’ve been able to have a fun day with Sogyon, Michou and Baku ❤︎
Thank you for always supporting the TGC and customers. 
Everyone was calling « An! », so from the bottom of my heart, I think I’m very lucky to do this job❗️
Thank you

TGC❗️
It was a very exciting day ❤︎

FRANÇAIS


En retard.

La  marque de  Noguchi Tsuyoshi a été lancée, je suis vraiment contente de pouvoir porter une marque tellement cool !

Comme tout le monde le sait, An-chan a fait une apparition surprise sur scène pour Mikan-chan (rires)
Mikan-chan a pleuré (rire) C’est tellement mignon❗️ 
J’aime les gens avec un tel beau et honnête cœur.

Pendant que j’étais en coulisse, j’ai reçu un peignoir Hello Kitty de la part de Peach John❤︎

Je suis reconnaissante d’avoir pu avoir une journée amusante avec Sogyon, Michou et Baku❤︎ 
Merci de toujours supporter le TGC et ses clients. 
Tout le monde appelait « An ! », du fond de mon cœur, je pense que je suis vraiment chanceuse de faire ce boulot. ❗️
 Merci.

TGC❗️
C’était vraiment un jour excitant ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment