Friday 4 October 2013

ANNA's HEART translations



My Angels

On the interview page for Parade's clothes, the children were in high spirits!

I was in the magazine Mama Maria with the children ❤
The photographer was Ninagawa Mika-chan!

Simba turned up to be very energetic, but Mika-chan took me carrying him laughing and sweating (laughs)

Sky is also a full-fledged model

I really treasure shooting with the kids ❤

Two angels changed An-san's life, and taught her the meaning of happiness ❤

During the shooting, the daughter of my sister also came with the kids, it became a free spot and even the adults were smiling ☺

I'm glad a lot of people smiled when looking at this magazine ❤❤❤❤

By the way! New clothes will be arriving in Parade soon

This t-shirt was made by hand by An-san ❤
I'm very happy because I was able to make it ❤

My angels participate too! I'm looking forward to it ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment