Tuesday 25 March 2014

ANNA's HEART translation


Three-day weekend

On the last day of this long weekend, I performed a live at Camelot Club at 2 in the morning the day before yesterday—

Live at 2am❗️
Indeed, 30-year-old me ate at 6am and took a nap at 8..
I needed to go get made-up at C-LOVE at 10 ❤︎
Noo— I look old (laughs)
But I’ve been up from 2am until now (laughs)

I was lurking at C-LOVE with Mu-chan❗️
Well well, where could Mu-chan be? (laughs)

Can you see iiit❓(*^^*)
Mu-chan blends with my favorite rienda coaaaat ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

In Camelot Club, the audience greeted me whole heartedly ❤︎
This hat I am wearing was skillfully passed to me from hand to hand in the audience (≧∇≦)

I only sang three songs, including two new ones, but the establishment gave me a bottle of champagne with my CD jacket stuck on the label.. ✨
And the audience sang a happy birthday to me at that precise moment ❤︎

It was a night full of smiles ❤︎
Thank you everyone ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Thank you so much to everyone who came and everyone from Camelot ❤︎

FRANÇAIS : Weekend de 3 jours. 

Le dernier jour de ce long weekend, j'ai chanté au Camelot Club à deux heures du matin, avant-hier.

Live à  2 heures du matin.❗️
En effet, j'ai mangé à 6 heures du matin et j'ai fait une sieste à 8 heures..
Je devais me lever pour me faire maquiller à C-LOVE à 10 heures ❤︎
Noon - J'ai l'air vieille (rires)
Mais j'ai été éveillée de 2 heures du matin jusqu'à maintenant (rires)

Je me suis cachée avec Mu-chan à C-LOVE ❗️
Bien bien, où Mu-chan peut-il bien être (rire)

Pouvez vous le voiiir ? (*^^*)
Mu-chan se fond parfaitement avec mon manteau préféré ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Au Camelot Club, le public m'a accueillie avec une grand enthousiasme ❤︎
Le chapeau que je porte m'a été passé de main en main à travers le public (≧∇≦)

J'ai seulement chanté trois chansons, dont deux nouvelles, mais l’établissement m'a offert une bouteille de champagne avec la pochette de mon CD sur l'étiquette..✨
Et le public m'a chanté joyeux anniversaire à ce moment là. ❤︎

C'était une nuit plein de sourires❤︎
Merci à tout le monde ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Merci à tous ceux qui sont venus et tous ceux de Camelot ❤︎



No comments:

Post a Comment