Wednesday 5 March 2014

ANNA's HEART translations



Late

Noguchi Tsuyoshi-san’s brand was launched, I’m really happy to be able to wear such a cool brand!

As everyone knows, An-san made a surprise appearance on stage for Mikan-chan (laughs)
Mikan-chan cried (laughs) It’s so cute❗️
I like people with such a beautiful and honest heart

While I was backstage, I received a Hello Kitty bathrobe from Peach John ❤︎

I’m grateful that I’ve been able to have a fun day with Sogyon, Michou and Baku ❤︎
Thank you for always supporting the TGC and customers. 
Everyone was calling « An! », so from the bottom of my heart, I think I’m very lucky to do this job❗️
Thank you

TGC❗️
It was a very exciting day ❤︎

FRANÇAIS


En retard.

La  marque de  Noguchi Tsuyoshi a été lancée, je suis vraiment contente de pouvoir porter une marque tellement cool !

Comme tout le monde le sait, An-chan a fait une apparition surprise sur scène pour Mikan-chan (rires)
Mikan-chan a pleuré (rire) C’est tellement mignon️ 
J’aime les gens avec un tel beau et honnête cœur.

Pendant que j’étais en coulisse, j’ai reçu un peignoir Hello Kitty de la part de Peach John

Je suis reconnaissante d’avoir pu avoir une journée amusante avec Sogyon, Michou et Baku︎ 
Merci de toujours supporter le TGC et ses clients. 
Tout le monde appelait « An ! », du fond de mon cœur, je pense que je suis vraiment chanceuse de faire ce boulot.
 Merci.

TGC❗️
C’était vraiment un jour excitant

No comments:

Post a Comment